Sunday, April 20, 2008

Showers for a new baby girl

I was so excited when I got the call about Lena's baby shower... and then even more excited when I got the call about her next baby shower a few weeks later! She is having a baby girl, and I have always loved decorating girly cakes.

For the first shower, I made this Vanilla Cake with Raspberry Filling and decorated it with a basketweave design and rockinghorse drawing. I also made Pink Lemonade Cupcakes and Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting. Yumm!



For her next baby shower, I made a two-tier Fresh Strawberry Cake decorated in pink and brown. The cake was topped with a baby carriage drawing and the date of the shower. Also, check out those adorable cupcake favor boxes that the hostess found! We filled the favor boxes with Banana Cupcakes topped with Cream Cheese frosting or Chocolate Fudge Frosting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs