Thursday, September 22, 2011

When Life Hands You A Lemon...

...Make a pink lemonade cake! For Whitany's first birthday party, her mommy ordered a Vanilla Buttermilk Cake with Pink Lemonade Filling/Frosting. I topped the simple, but sweet cake with handmade fondant lemons, green leaves, and a custom paper bunting banner with the birthday girl's name.

Her smash cake was also classic Vanilla Buttermilk Cake with Vanilla Buttercream. The guests were also treated to Chocolate Cupcakes with Fresh Strawberry Buttercream, but I didn't get a chance to snap a photo of them!



Lately, I have been spending as much time with my girl outside as we can. The weather has been nice in the evenings and she LOVES running around in the grass. On a side note, I just had to pack away this cute ruffled dress because she is just getting too big. What happened to my tiny little baby!?


1 comment:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs