Monday, November 17, 2008

Blues Clues Birthday Girl

Brian has a silly nickname for me... he likes to poke fun at my small "cup size" by calling me "Boobs." When our best friends, Phil & Lauren had their beautiful baby girl we tried to come up with a nickname that she could use for me while growing up. We felt that "Boobs" would be a little inappropriate for a 2 year old to call me in the middle of Wal-Mart, so we decided on "Aunt TaTa."

To this day, I still laugh everytime I walk in the room and she runs at me yelling "TaTa! TaTa!" I wonder how old she will be when that stops...


For Raigan's Blues Clues birthday party, I made Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream frosting and blue doggie paws. I also made two Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes decorated with "birthday Blue."


It amazes me how much I love her. I am having so much fun watching her grow up... I can't wait to bake her 3rd birthday cake, 4th birthday cake, 5th birthday cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs