Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bananas & Brownies

Last week I celebrated my 26th birthday surrounded by people that I love, playing with my two nephews, and soaking up the sun at the beach... what more could a girl wish for? Here's a quick post to catch you up on some yummy goodies that have been coming out of my kitchen...

I made this Roasted Banana Sheet Cake on a lazy Sunday afternoon and brought it to my in-laws for an after dinner treat. This has to be one of the most delicious and simple sheet cakes I have ever made! Just look at that vanilla glaze on top... yum!

I made these Homemade Double-Chocolate Brownies for a dinner party with some friends from church. I topped the brownies with a dollop of peanut butter frosting. Can't beat that sweet and salty taste!


Coming Soon - I have several cute cupcakes & cookies on the books. Stay tuned to see pictures of my Jungle-Theme Cupcakes, Baby Shower Cookies, and even an Armadillo Groom's cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs