Monday, August 24, 2009

Lions, Tigers & Bears

I am a big fan of first birthdays... babies and toddlers everywhere, families coming together, and kids covering themselves in frosting and cake. Wouldn't it be great if we could dive into our cake every year and get coated from head to toe in buttercream? I guess that is why the first birthday is so special.

Peyton's mommy planned such a fun jungle-themed party for her little birthday boy. She found the most adorable napkins, plates and decorative animal picks for the cupcakes. I made a Chocolate "smash" cake for Peyton and a mixture of Chocolate, Vanilla and Banana Cupcakes for his friends. Yum!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the colors! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of first birthdays....Danielle told me about your site & I love it!!!! You do some awesome stuff! My son Mason turns 1 on Halloween & I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a cake for his party & one for him to dive into?? I was wanting the theme to maybe match what his costume is but I'm still not sure what that will be yet. I'm thinking either a monkey or a pumpkin. Let me know if you would be available!! Thanks ~ Heather - Legallyblond3@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs