Monday, September 21, 2009

Under the Sea Whimsy

I love baking. It not only brings me personal joy because I love it so much, but it also brings happiness to others' parties and celebrations. My cakes and cupcakes become a sort of celebration centerpiece which makes me indirectly a part of each and every celebration.

When I delivered Hailey's Under the Sea-themed birthday cake, her mommy, Christin, asked me to be in a photo with her sweet baby girl for the scrapbook. In a little way, I feel like I am part of the celebrations where my cakes go. For that, I am grateful.
The two-tier cake was made up of scratch-baked vanilla cake and chocolate cake layers filled with whipped cookies n' cream filling. Hailey's "smash" cake was made up of fresh banana cake, banana pudding filling and cream cheese frosting.

2 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs