Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gone Fishin'

What is it about a fishing trip that makes men so happy? Is it the thrill of the catch... the freedom of the open water... or the boyish desire to play with worms? Or, is it the excitement over a weekend with just the guys. Yep, that must be it!

I am not much of a fisherwoman, but I did earn some major bragging rights when Brian took me deep sea fishing 8 years ago and I caught more fish that he did. I will never let him forget it! Now that I think about it, he hasn't invited me fishing since!

This is a fun little cake I made over the Thanksgiving holiday. The cake is Red Velvet covered in Cream Cheese Frosting. I made the boat and cat-tails out of homemade marshmallow fondant and borrowed some of Brian's fishing line for the pole. Such a fun cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs