Monday, November 23, 2009

Go Nolan Go!

I love the fact that so many of our friends have kids... being around them just makes me feel so happy! And, Nolan is no exception. He is a super-cute blondie surrounded by a family that loves him more than anything. Remember his Curious George party last year?

For Nolan's 2nd birthday party, his mommy created an adorable jungle room complete with vines hanging from the ceiling for the big DIEGO birthday bash. I know I mention themed parties all the time on this blog... because I ADORE them! I made a small chocolate cake with raspberry filling decorated with Diego himself! Then I made chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and vanilla cupcakes with fudge frosting. Wowsa!

Holly, this one is for you! I promised you a spot on the blog and here you go... LOVE you girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs