Monday, June 28, 2010

Graduation Celebration

Kelley recently graduated from high school and I have a feeling she has a very bright future ahead of her. She is one of the most polite and respectful young ladies that I have ever met! I was so happy when Jill requested a cake for the special graduation celebration.

Kelley wanted Vanilla Buttermilk Cake with Whipped Vanilla Filling and White Chocolate Buttercream. She knew exactly how she wanted the cake to look and described it to me in perfect detail. Kelley, I hope the cake was everything you wanted and more!



Maternity Leave Cake Orders: Just a quick note... I am taking cupcake/cake orders for September 13 - November 6 to help offset some of our bills while I am out on maternity leave. If you have any special celebrations during that time, please let me know and I will save the date for you! I appreciate your support!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! You do such an awesome job Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs