Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!

I am a big fan of birthdays... they deserve extra attention and celebration no matter how young or old you are. Best of all, a birthday is the PERFECT excuse to eat cake! Here are a few of my recent birthday cakes...

For Chevis, I made an Orange Cake with Orange-Cream Cheese Filling and White Chocolate frosting. She called me the next day and explained that her husband, who doesn't usually like any cake at all LOVED this cake! I was so glad I could make the birthday girl (and her hubby) happy :)

Here is an "Over the Hill" birthday cake that I think turned out so cute! It is made up of Classic Chocolate Cake with Raspberry FIlling and White Chocolate Frosting. I topped the cake with fresh raspberries to give a little clue as to what was inside. Along with the cake, I made Southern Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. I topped each cupcake with a chocolate swirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs