Monday, September 20, 2010

Orange & Blue!

Football season is finally here! It's one of my favorite times of the year... friends getting together, chips & salsa, my crazy husband yelling at the TV... what's not to love!?

For Grady's 7th birthday, he requested a Florida Gator cake. Although we are seminole fans in my household, I agreed to make this special cake for him!


The cake is made up of Vanilla Buttermilk Cake and Cookies 'n Cream filling with White Chocolate Buttercream. The mini footballs are homemade marshmallow fondant. Even though this cake is orange and blue, I love the way it turned out!


2 comments:

  1. I just have to say GO GATORS!!! Such a cute cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grady loved this cake and so did all our friends. Thank you Andrea for helping make this day so special. What a gift you have! We really appreciate all you did for us.
    The Anderson Family

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs