Monday, February 14, 2011

Dump Truck Baby Shower Cake

Growing up, I always played with boy toys. That's just what happens when you have an older brother. I used to "drive" his dump trucks and hot wheels all over the house. Although my daughter doesn't have any real "boy toys" to play with, her absolute favorite toy is a little stuffed turtle that has black and green spots and a blue turtle face. It's not girly at all... and she doesn't care.

This baby boy shower cake has a homemade marshmallow fondant road and dump truck on top. The cake is made up of three layers of Vanilla Buttermilk cake with White Chocolate Buttercream filling and frosting. Simple and delicious!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! You're making me hungry! I need an Andrea dessert soon :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs