Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Harrison is almost here!

Life becomes so much more fun and exciting when your friends start having children... at least for me it did! Growing up, I was never really around babies. When Brian's sister had Jason, I was hooked. His contagious giggles and addiction to the word "what?" made me fall in love with children. Then our best friends Phil & Lauren had Raigain and Eric & Jennifer had Nolan. I just love all of these kids!

Phil & Lauren are having another baby... a little boy who is going to be named Harrison. He is going to be a lean, mean hunting machine! And if he is anything like him mom and dad, he is going to love CAKE! For Lauren's baby shower, I made a 2-layer Fluffy Lemon Cake with lemon curd filling and lemonade frosting. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs