Monday, May 4, 2009

Did you really make these?

About a week ago, we invited my mom and Mimi over for an evening of dinner and browsing through wedding pictures online. My Mimi is 84 and adores chocolate even more than I do... now that is a true love affair! She is always saying something funny and typically mentions Johnny Depp at least twice a day.

To prepare my house for Mimi's visit, I knew I needed CHOCOLATE. I decided to make these Homemade Peanut Butter Cups... and boy was she happy I did!


After she ate peanut butter cup # 1, she said to me, "Did you really make these?" After she ate peanut butter cup # 2, she told my mom "chocolate is healthy, Shannon." After she ate peanut butter cup # 3, she asked for a ziplock bag to pack a few for the road. Are you inspired? You should be... she still weighs 120 lbs! CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs