Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cookies N' Cream Dream

I love first birthday parties... friends, grilled hot dogs, adorable kids, and of course CAKE! Last week, Brody turned the big 1 and his mom and dad celebrated with a traditional summertime gathering. Although he napped through the first half of the party, I think Brody really had fun opening presents and eating cake!

For the party, I made Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies & Cream Frosting and Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.



I love this picture of the birthday boy... he was digging into the mini cake that Jenny made for him and quickly began to fade. He ate more frosting than I have ever seen a child consume. It was like watching a sugar coma take place. So FUNNY! Stacy and Neal, your little one is just too cute words. I love you guys!

1 comment:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs