Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter Bunny Likes Carrots.

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. And not for the obvious reasons of sugar consumption and chocolate bunnies. I love what the day represents and the time that we get to spend with family.

Brian and I had Easter dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Sellers' house and I made a fresh Carrot Cake to complete the traditional meal. This cake has a full pound of grated carrots, chopped pecans, and lots of homemade cream cheese frosting on top. Eating vegetables should always taste this yummy!


While I was baking, Brian asked me why I decided to make carrot cake. [He always asks me weird questions.] So I told him that the Easter bunny likes to eat carrots. He responded by saying "You're wrong. The Easter bunny likes Easter eggs." Yes, my husband is twisted. At least the cake had eggs in it... that made him happy.


1 comment:

  1. I randomly stumbled upon your blog. I love seeing the gorgeous cakes you make!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs