Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You've got to know when to hold em'

Have you ever woken up on a lazy Saturday morning and felt the desire to bake? If you answered "yes," then welcome to my world. Some days, all I want to do is stand in my kitchen and whisk things. The word "obsession" doesn't even begin to describe it.

On Saturday, my husband invited the guys over for a game of poker. Always looking for an opportunity to test a new recipe, I wandered out of bed into the kitchen to try my hand at Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies... and I knew the guys would help me eat them. These cookies are moist and flavorful. Best of all, you don't have to jump off the healthy train to enjoy them.

I set out a platter of the cookies and went to spend the evening with Lauren, Raigan and Harrison. When I got home later that night, the pile of cookies had disappeared, leaving only a trace of crumbs in its place. Well, in my world an empty cookie platter only means one thing... SUCCESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs